Our school uniform is intended to be smart, practical and economical.
Day to day uniform consists of:
- Grey trousers or skirt
- White polo shirt with school badge
- Royal blue sweatshirt or cardigan with school badge
- Sensible black school shoes
- Blue shorts
- White T-shirt with school badge
- Tracksuit bottoms and sweatshirts are allowed during the winter months
- Swimming kit (Parents will be notified when lessons will be. This is usually during Year 4)
We actively discourage children from wearing jewellery apart from watches. When parents insist that children wear earrings, they must be studs and an indemnity form must be completed. Earrings must be removed for PE and swimming lessons.
Hair styles should be natural in colour and shapes cut in hair are not allowed. If a child comes to school wearing make-up or nail varnish, then they will be asked to remove it.
How To Order
ALL UNIFORM CAN ONLY BE ORDERED ONLINE
School sweatshirts, cardigans, storm proof coats, PE kits & bags and Book bags are ordered directly from the supplier via the link below.
Delivery to school is free or you can opt for home delivery for an additional charge.
PLEASE NOTE: All items of uniform ordered through school have the child’s name discreetly sewn along the hem. Since our supplier began providing this service, we have seen our lost property reduce dramatically!
We would encourage parents to label all other items of clothing
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.