Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information on any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- Accessibility Plan 2019
- Anti Bullying Policy 2019
- Attendance Policy 2019
- Attendance Policy – Information for Parents Leaflet 2019
- Behaviour Policy 2019
- Charging and Remissions Policy 2019
- Collective Worship Policy 2019
- Complaints Procedures 2019
- Educational Visits Policy 2019
- Equality Information and Objectives 2019
- Equality Policy Statement 2019
- EYFS Policy 2019
- Freedom of Information Policy 2019
- Health and Safety Policy 2019
- Marking Policy 2019
- Online Safety Policy 2019
- Prevent Policy 2019
- Recruitment and Selection Policy 2019
- SEND Policy 2019
Keeping Children Safe in School
Chester-le-Street CE Primary School collects and uses pupil information under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Education Act 1996 which are a lawful basis for collecting and using pupil information for general purposes (and from Article 6 and Article 9 where data processed is special category data from the General Data Protection Regulation from 25 May 2018).
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.