Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information on any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- Accessibility Plan 2020
- Anti Bullying Policy 2020
- Attendance Policy 2020
- Attendance Policy – Information for Parents Leaflet 2020
- Positive Behaviour Policy 2020
- Charging and Remissions Policy 2020
- Collective Worship Policy 2020
- Complaints Policy 2020
- Educational Visits Policy 2019
- Equality Information and Objectives 2020
- Equality Policy Statement 2020
- EYFS Policy 2020
- Freedom of Information Policy 2020
- Health and Safety Policy 2019
- Marking Policy 2020
- Online Safety Policy 2020
- Prevent Policy 2020
- Remote Learning policy 2020
- Recruitment and Selection Policy 2020
- RSHE policy 2020
- SEND Policy 2020
Keeping Children Safe in School
- Safeguarding our children Child Protection
- Additional Safeguarding Guidance – A response to COVID 19 Jan 2021 update
Chester-le-Street CE Primary School collects and uses pupil information under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Education Act 1996 which are a lawful basis for collecting and using pupil information for general purposes (and from Article 6 and Article 9 where data processed is special category data from the General Data Protection Regulation from 25 May 2018).
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.